Seguidores

martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

Incomparable -1000 hours-

¿De que me vale tocar el cielo 5 minutos si luego me voy a pasar la vida buscando las alas para poder volver?
·         ·         ·        ·
 

Hay días que se me hacen eternos... hasta que apareces tu.

Starlit night
The moon is shining bright
You are the one I need
Up at your window
I see a shadow
Silhouette of your grace
Here's this flower
I picked for all the hours
That you've spent with me
The one I love
That I've been dreaming of
Sailing across the sea

Let my hands flow through

Your hair. Moving closer
A kiss we'll share
Passionate love to be all night long
We'll never break, as one too strong

Nothing's more
than what our love is for as I kiss your cheek
Oh so softly
Hands flowing down my back 1,000 hours, I'll never leave our romance Is a love trance and now we'll never part 1,000 hours of such a love shower we'll never stop, once we start

Let my hands flow through ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario