Seguidores

viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

Walking. Thinking. Kissing you.

...My body, my heart, it's all your whatever you like you can do. I'm not tired darling, 'cause you are there to give me power. Now I can't sleep because you are in my mind. Love you so much...

... I'm missing you and your kisses. Now i'm going crazy and crazy about you, love u mi vida...

...How could I live this day without you? Now I can't ever think living without you...

...I remember you in every second of my life...

...Now I can't sleep 'cause just thinking of you. Lots of love and kisses. Love you...

...Hello my sweet heart, what are you doing?...

You are too perfect to be real... I'm scared about this all. Can you understand me? Something has to go wrong 'cause this can not be so perfect. Something has to go wrong because we do not know a lot of things about each other...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario